In Isreal help you;
- Make your way through Negev Desert to Sodom and Gomorrah and proceed for a wonderful swim in the healing waters of the Dead Sea
- pass through Jericho the oldest city in the world as you drive along the Jordan River
- Visit Beit-shean archaeological site where Saul was hanged
- Proceed to Arbel Mount for a panoramic view of the sea of Galilee take a boat ride across the sea to kibbutz Ginnosar and see the 2000 year old JESUS BOAT then continue to the Mt of multiplication where Jesus multiplied fish and five loaves of bread to feed a crowd of 5000 people.
- Visit Yardenit Baptismal site on river Jordan the exact spot where Jesus was baptised by John the Baptist
- Visit Nazareth home of Mary and the church of Annunciation site of Virgin Marys encounter with Angel Gabriel and proceed to see Josephs workshop
Climb Mt Tabor, site of Transfiguration of Jesus and continue to Cana where Jesus performed his first miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding