- About us
chimpanzees, various primates, elephants, buffaloes, baboons, antelopes, some reptiles and a variety of birds plus a variety of trees & shrubs
Summary of the Itinerary
Day 01: Warm welcome on arrival and transfer to hotel/lodge (Bed and breakfast)
Day 02: Drive westwards to Kibale Forest National Park. (Full board)
Day 03: Early morning chimpanzee tracking. Pm Bigodi swamp walk. (Full board)
Day 04: Transfer to Bwindi NP via the Ishasha sector for the tree-climbing lions. (Full board)
Day 05: Mountain Gorilla tracking in the Impenetrable Forest of Bwindi NP. (Full board)
Day 06: Drive back to Entebbe. Flight back home (Half board)
Different modes of transport are used basing on the number people and the duration(Space for enough supplies) and also the itinerary taken up; They include;
– Back up vehicle
– Mountain bikes
– All activities and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
– A 4×4 safari vehicle driven by an English speaking driver/guide. Exclusive use of vehicle.
– Back up vehicle
– Mountain bikes as indicated in the itinerary
– Mineral water on route except during meals.
– Pick up and drop off at the airport.
– All transfers as per the itinerary
– All the accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
– International flights in and out of the country.
– All services not indicated in the itinerary (any of the optional activities).
– Drinks: sodas, wines, whisks, brandies, beers, etc.
– Ugandan visas: single entry visa costs US$50 and it is required for all countries that require visas for Uganda (principle of reciprocity). The visa can be obtained on arrival at the airport.
– Medical and travel insurance
– Tips, telephone expenses, etc.
[maxbutton name=”Price”] [maxbutton name=”Additional Packages”]